Music’s biggest night, The 60th Annual Grammy Awards 2018 was held on 28 January 2018, in Madison Square Garden in New York City. Hosted by James Corden, the show was broadcasted live on CBS.
The three-and-a-half hour long show brought the whole industry together to celebrate music and artists. Filled with a lot of glamour, inspiring speeches, and some bada** performances, the Grammys was something not to be missed.
Here is a list of winners that took home the Grammys, and the performers that set the stage on fire.
- Album of the Year: 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Record of the Year: 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Song of the Year: That’s What I Like -Bruno Mars
- Best New Artist: Alessia Cara
- Best Pop Solo Performance: Ed Sheeran
- Best Pop Vocal Album: Divide – Ed Sheeran
- Best Rock Song: Run – Foo Fighters
- Best Rock Album: A Deeper Understanding – The War On Drugs
- Best R&B Performance: That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars
- Best R&B Song: That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars
- Best R&B Album: 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Best Rap Performance: Humble – Kendrick Lamar
- Best Rap Song: Humble – Kendrick Lamar
- Best Rap Album: DAMN. – Kendrick Lamar
For the full list of winners please click here.
Kendrick Lamar performed various songs from his album DAMN.
Bruno Mars and Cardi B performed Finesse
Dj Khaled, Rihanna Bryson Tiller performed Wild Thoughts
Kesha, Camila Cabello, Cyndi Lauper, Julia Michaels. Andra Day and Bebe Rexha performed Praying
Elton John and Miley Cyrus performed Tiny Dancer
Pink performed Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken.
SZA performed Broken Clocks
Logic, Alessia Cara, and Khalid performed 1-800-273-8255
For the full list of performances click here.